" God will provide a lamb. " - Abraham to Isaac
Abraham was a man from Haran chosen by God to be the father of God's people when Abraham was 75. He was told by God to move from Haran to Canaan. During this move, his nephew Lot began complaining and went to Sodom and Gommorah while Abraham went for the Desert. He had a son named Ishmael with Sarah's slave, Hagar. God then came to Abraham many years later and promised Sarah would bear him a son. God also destroyed Sodom and Gommorah, with only Lot and Lot's 2 daughters escaping destruction. Abraham and Sarah had a son named Isaac. After Isaac's birth, Sarah and God told Abraham to send Hagar and Ishmael away. Around 6 to 10 years later Abraham is told by God to sacrifice Isaac to prove Abraham's loyalty.
- Abraham is voiced by Robert Hardy.
- In the Bible Sarah is also his half sister.
- In the Bible his name was Abram but God changed it to Abraham.
- In the Bible Abraham got married again after Sarah died to a woman named Keturah. Keturah and Abraham had 6 sons together their names were Zimram, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak, and Shuah.
- In the Bible his father, Terah was an Idol Maker.
- In the Bible he lived to be 175 years old.